For Best Test Results:
- No food for 8 – 10 hours prior to your exam.
- Have photo ID available.
- Limit salt and high-cholesterol foods 24 hours before your exam.
- Avoid strenuous exercise 12 hours before your exam.
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages for at least 12 hours before your appointment.
- Drink plenty of water before your appointment.
- Have names and dosages of available of all current medications.
- Have available names, addresses and phone numbers of any doctors or clinics visited in the last 10 years.